By joining KF, you are not only working for a medium-sized company with regional roots and global customers in future-oriented carbide solutions, but you will also become part of german largest tool manufacturer – the Guhring Group!
As Konrad Friedrichs GmbH & Co. KG, it is important to us to inspire young people after their school time for the training and thus to secure skilled workers of tomorrow for the region of Upper Franconia. For our commitment in the vocational training we have received the Certificate “training company 2019” from IHK Oberfranken. We value this appreciation and are constantly looking for motivated graduates for our apprenticeships.
We look forward to receiving your application for our training occupations:
- Machine and plant operators – focus on metal technology (m/f/d)
- Materials testing – focus on metal technology (m/f/d)
- Cutting machine operator (m/f/d)
- Konrad Friedrichs GmbH & Co. KG
- Ms. Melanie Kirnig
- Vorwerkstr. 20
- 95326 Kulmbach
In addition to our education, we are always looking for qualified professionals. As soon as possible we are looking for:
- An intern (m/f/d) for our research and development department
- https://wpkf2.guehring.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/2018_Stellenauschreibung_Praktikum.pdfA Bachelor’s degree student (m/f/d) on the topic “Characterization of intermediate carbide products by means of rheological investigations at the high-pressure double capillary rheometer” in our Research and Development department
Subcontracting electrical industry
To support our electrical and electronics department, we are currently looking for a subcontractor electrical engineer (m/f/d).